Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bridesmaid Bliss

I was a bridesmaid in my cousin, Sarah's, wedding on June 21. Her and her fiance, Doug, had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Maumee, OH, and then celebrated with a top rate reception in downtown Toledo, OH. I was honored to be asked to be a part of her wedding and I am so happy that she is happy and in love and now a new wife! Here are a few pictures from the festive weekend (oh, as an added bonus, I got to spend time with my entire family on my Mom's side--yeah!):

Sarah and me at the rehearsal.

Mom, Grammy, and Me at the Docs in Downtown Toledo (Rehearsal Dinner)

Mom, Matthew, and Me at the Reception

Oh, I just couldn't resist posting this picture. This is my cousin's daughter, Tatum, and she is such a cutie pie!

I love my Aunt Nancy (my Grammy's little sister)!

And, finally, a picture with the bride and groom--the new Mr. & Mrs. Douglas Mark. Congratulations!

No comments: