Monday, October 27, 2008

I did not see a walnut or a creek in Walnut Creek.

Last weekend Sabina and I shared a ride up to the Bay Area so that she could visit her friends and I could visit my friends. We arrived super late on Friday night and crashed at her friend, Jen's, house in Santa Clara. After breakfast at Hobees in San Jose on Sat. morning, they dropped me off in Fremont with Megan and her girls, who are beyond cute! We went shopping and then spent the day hanging out with the kids and catching up.




In the evening Megan and I went out in downtown Walnut Creek and my friend from LA, Ed, met up with us. Good times!




On Sunday the Bells and I went out to eat in downtown Walnut Creek and then Ed picked me up and took me down to San Jose to meet up with Sabina for the long drive home. I had such a fun time with Megan's girls, especially Madison, who is now 23 months old. It was also nice to get in my girl time with Sabina and Megan--I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

No comments: