Monday, August 25, 2008

Visiting the Quail Botanical Gardens

I had another fun-packed weekend spending time with friends, going to yoga, volunteering, BBQing (well, eating at a BBQ!), and hiking. Since I was also in Oceanside for a meeting, I decided to swing by the Quail Botanical Gardens and tour around. The gardens are in Encinitas. I saw all sorts of beautiful and interesting trees and flowers, cool mosaic garden art, and, of course, quail! Here are a few pictures from my afternoon there.



1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love the Quail Botanical Gardens! (Though I didn't see any quails when I went.) I took my parents on Mother's Day one year and made this crazy choose-your-own-adventure style game based on the garden's map that decided our path through the gardens. :O)

Your pictures are beautiful. I like how you did the bamboo in black and white.