Friday, September 5, 2008

Golden Birthday

On August 28th, 2008, I turned 28. I was able to celebrate with my Mom and sister in Denver at the Cherry Creek Grill (yum!). I actually had a pretty good birthday this year. It was wonderful to spend it with my family. Plus, I received so many cards, texts, e-mails, e-cards, Facebook postings, etc., from all of my friends. I felt so loved! And then, when I came back from Colorado, there were tons of dark chocolates, flowers, more cards, and a funny book waiting for me on my desk at work. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends, family, and co-workers. Thank you all for making this birthday possibly my best yet!


Edited to Add: My wonderful girlfriends took me out to dinner a week after my birthday. They insisted on continuing my birthday celebration--they are too sweet to me! Here is a picture of Anna, Katelyn, Sabina, me, Maria, Jessica, and Felicia at the restaurant after our yummy dinner:

No comments: