Monday, September 22, 2008

Sell! Sell! Sell!

I had a successful week on Craig's List last week. I sold a pair of Coach eyeglasses that had been sitting in my bathroom cupboard for the past two years, unused since my LASIK surgery. AND, I finally sold the rest of my laminate flooring and baseboards from when I redid the floors in my condo two years ago. The extra money is nice and the freed up space in my garage is nice too!

Now I'm trying to sell an old pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses, a bridesmaid dress from my cousin's wedding, my desktop computer (and eventually the IKEA desk it is sitting on), and a red Coach wallet.

I've got some great ideas for decorating my house--for some reason, I've suddenly been inspired, and the small amount of money I make from selling my unused items will go towards my decorating fund. I'm so excited about my house decorations--look for pictures as I decorate!

No comments: