Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day in Colorado

I just returned from a wonderful Labor Day weekend in Colorado with my sister and Mom. We ate so much good food, hiked to Horsetooth Rock in Fort Collins, rode on all of the Fort Collins bike trails, saw family at The Taste of Colorado in Denver, shopped all over, hiked to Rocky Mountain lakes and waterfalls near Breckenridge, and just had an all-around awesome time together!

Anna and me on the Horsetooth Rock Trail in Fort Collins

Family (Oberhauser Clan) at The Taste of Colorado in Denver

Anna and me on the Spruce Creek Trail near Breckenridge

Me at Upper Mohawk Lake in the Rockies

Anna, Mom, and me at the Dillon Reservoir

1 comment:

s. said...

ummmmmm...totally didn't know you had a new blog!!! hello?! i found it on sabina's blog which i only just recently found again! my goodness girlie...had i known i'd have been here all the time ages ago! :) love it! that pic of the flower down below in the next post i think, is SO pretty...

http://peasandbees.typepad.com